Head of Customer Care - [Cambourne]
We are looking for an efficient and effective Head of Customer Care to join a great team in Cambourne. You will be leading a team of customer care coordinators ensuring they confidently quickly and calmly address customer issues with a professional service. Effective communication skills are key to maintaining successful working relationships.
About the role
- Leading the way and helping to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring consistent delivery of customer care, to include maintaining our 5 star HBF customer recommendation status at 8 weeks and helping the Division achieve 5 star customer recommendation status at 9 months.
- Supporting this high-performing team efficiently and effectively by managing our internal customer care policy and procedures.
- Taking an active role in assisting the Division to meet its customer satisfaction targets mentioned above and to manage all customer related issues through to resolution.
- Aiming to deal with customer care issues quickly, professionally and to the customers’ complete satisfaction.
- Visit customers where required and agreeing works in-line with NHBC Standards and Bellway Homecare.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure customer care issues are minimised in the first instance.
- Ensure cost controls are put in place and monitored for any works that are required.
- Attend NHBC resolutions and bring learning/feedback back to the workplace Act as the first point of call out on emergency situations from Safeguard.
The ideal candidate
Prior residential house building experience is preferred but not essential.
Previous experience required of managing, motivating and supporting a large team and working to tight deadlines.
Effective listening skills
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Good administration skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Ability to work on own initiative
Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook)
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including Director level Committed to diversity and inclusion
Company Car / Car allowance
Company phone and laptop
Holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
We’re Engage Construction UK, one of the UK’s top construction recruitment agencies. We're in the business of making sure the right person gets the right job, every time. Our team have over 85 years of experience so you can rest assured, that we’ll be able to find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions!
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Construction UK storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.