- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £330 - £350 Per Day
- Job type Temporary
- Contact Nameshazad shah
We are currently working with a major residential developer who have an immediate requirement for a Senior Technical Coordinator
Day to day responsibilities include:
Support the Technical Management team with technical appraisals, where abnormal costings of potential development land are provided within required timescales.
• Provide cost effective options in physically developing the land where recommended.
• By ensuring, where requested, that the site can be properly serviced and constructed upon.
• Support strategic land acquisitions and planning appeals including strategic technical studies, negotiating with statutory Authorities, instructing Consultants and obtaining/vetting their reports.
• Liaise with statutory authorities with documentation and drawings relevant to the contracts and sites
• Prepare detailed Design programmes, including the management of the production information to ensure the company meets its business objectives
• Assist with Technical and Services budgets
• Feedback all technical design matters encountered during construction to the Technical Managers.
Candidates must have:
Architectural drawing experience at either a practice or developer along with a minimum of two years technical management experience
They will have a good understanding of building techniques, materials, and regulations, along with excellent communication and personnel skills.
This is a 6 months contract that starts immediately.